4.08.2014

summer picks


Summer is so close and every time the season changes you obviously want some new outfits! Over Spring Break, my dog chewed up all of my bathing suits so I purchased these two... I love the fit of both of them... and the colors look great when you're tan! The Victoria's Secret pants and white cover-up are so flowy and easy, and go with anything. The coral Roxy coverup has cutouts down the arms and is so comfy (also great when tan). Every summer calls for a new pair of Havaiana's and a Billabong trucker hat... both perfect for beach days. Alba is my favorite lotion year-round but the scent is especially perfect in the summer- papaya mango. The Stella & Dot wrap bracelet is fun for a pop of summer color- I always love turquoise with white or black summer dresses. Lastly... I have been on the search for fun rompers and found this one for cheap on Tobi... easy and comfy! Surf Spray is self explanatory :).


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here...