4.16.2014

spring chill









If you live on the east coast... you are experiencing the same spring-blues that I am... 80 degrees to 40 degrees? Not fun. This is one of the hardest times of the years to dress because you can't wear winter clothes and you can't wear summer. I bought this lightweight pale pink sweater from Jcrew for just that reason... it is perfect for days like this. The Jcrew quilted vest is also a great layer to throw on for the chillier mornings and nights. Per usual, I am reppin' Stella & Dot jewelry... I love this layered necklace set that I got last summer... they are great together or apart. I also always resort to the slinky bracelet because it is so easy and adds a fun element to any outfit. Last but definitely not least, I coveted these Frye boots for 2 years and admired them on my mom every day she wore them... Santa was kind enough to bring them to me for Christmas and I have worn them endlessly since :). They are so comfortable, casual, and fun.

Vest is old and sold out (they should have a new version this Fall... sorry!) - sweater (30% off right now with code!) - boots - necklace set - bracelet - watch - David Yurman cuff

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here...