4.02.2014

monogram love



Sorry for the lack of posts lately... but what better way to come back than with monograms?! Nothing is more fun in Spring than cute and colorful name-reppin gear. My mom got me the C Wonder candle as an apartment-warming gift and it smells so yummy! One of my friends (shoutout to Shaye Cooper and her mom) were so sweet to also get me an apartment warming gift of the acrylic C.... it is so fun on my bedside table. My family is a HUGE fan of the Rouge & Co plastic plates... so cute and easy. Similarly, the only phone case I will use is the Rouge & Co monogrammed one... I drop my iPhone way too much and it has saved its life on multiple occasions... while still looking cute! Everything else I am dying to have! Also... all of these come in many different patterns and color combinations... enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here...