3.07.2014

spring break








I am back home in San Diego for spring break and am so happy :) to see my family, dogs, and the sun! I just snagged this t-shirt from the double J Crew sale for such a good deal... it is the best for spring weather! They have some great stuff on sale and it is an extra 40% off. Also, for you students reading, don't forget you get a student discount at Madewell, Jcrew, Kate Spade, and a few other places that are escaping my mind! 

Due to my home's extreme lack of internet connection, it was all I could do to upload this post! I have listed below where my outfit pieces are from, but I was unable to make the links to them, so sorry!

Shirt- J Crew
Jeans- Paige
Shoes- Sam Edelman Felicia Flat
Purse- Kate Spade
Watch- Kate Spade
Sunglasses- Kate Spade
Bangles- Stella & Dot
Rings- Stella & Dot
Necklace- M & M Gems (contact info in earlier post)
Dog- not for sale... tehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here...