3.05.2014

day to night 2

DAY


NIGHT


I first of all love Alice + Olivia. I second of all love sales (especially for their brand since it is so expensive). I third of all love nude. I fourth of all love flowy dresses. So there you go. This is such a fun spring combination that can also go into summer and then fall with a fun leather jacket or cute blazer. The nylon Marc Jacobs bag in the day look is awesome because it will last for forever (my sister has it and I'm jealous). The Kendra Scott necklace and earrings are awesome and could go with so many different looks (they also come in a ton of colors). The Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in the night look is the perfect bronze flush for this outfit. And maroon nails flatter every skin tone and every outfit!

DAY


NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here...