8.15.2014

transitional







This is one of my outfits from my trip to Paris earlier this summer and it also works perfectly for the transition from summer to fall- layering is key! It was still pretty chilly there so I loved this J.crew military jacket because it's light weight and a good wind-breaker. Converse are always my travel go-to because they are cute and comfy for walking around everywhere.  The striped tee is an old Vince one that I borrowed from my mom... Here is a similar one. The Stella & Dot necklace/bracelets are also old but I love/want this new necklace and this new bangle paired with my forever-favorite Michael Kors watch. My grandma graciously got me the ring pictured from a boutique on a random Paris street that we came across on our walking tour of the city- I love how simple it is! These Joes jeans are my absolute favorites- they feel like pajamas but don't look like jeggings. This Michael Kors purse was a purchase for my trip because I needed a good staple to go with everything... and it was perfect! Lastly, I wear these gradient Ray Bans everyday- they are especially flattering for blondes.

Photos were taken on a rooftop patio of the Musée d'Orsay... photo credit goes to my travel buddy Micah Sims!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here...