4.24.2014

new for spring







I just got this Stella & Dot bag and I am in love... I get so many compliments on it and it goes with every outfit! It has a fun little pouch attached on the inside too to keep things organized. It was time for a new Rouge & Co phone case, which are the only cases that survive the amount of falls that my phone takes every day, and I loved this chevron one! The Urban Outfitters orange eyelet dress is so fun and perfect for summer. I like that it has a higher neckline so is modest enough to wear to class or work. I am also super into easy t-shirts this season and I love this Jcrew striped one! Finally, pale pink is my favorite color lately and this Essie nail polish is perfect... I find that most pale pink polishes end up more neutral, and I like that this one is brighter and stands out. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! Do you have a Bib + Tuck account? Would love to be able to shop your closet on their site!

    ReplyDelete

comment here...